- Law Offices
John B. Flemming
1 Elm Square, Ste. 3C
Andover, MA 01810
By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. No Legal Services Rendered or Attorney Client Privilege. The commentary and articles included in this website discuss legal issues in general, and are not to be relied upon as legal advice. Because the facts and circumstances of every case differ, the legal issues discussed herein may not be applicable to your situation, or may have different consequences not assumed in the discussion provided herein. Neither this website nor any submittal through a contact form shall imply or create an attorney-client relationship, and no such attorney-client relationship shall exist unless and until there is an express agreement between you and our firm to such effect.
2. Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website.
3. Third Party Links. As part of providing information and content, our website may contain links to other websites. We do not control the terms and use of such other web sites or the privacy policies of such websites. The terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of such other websites may differ substantially from our terms and conditions; therefore, we strongly suggest reading the terms and conditions of use of any such other websites before making any use of them.
5. Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. All users of our website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Copyright. Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere in our website or in the code for our website, our website, the layout of the website, the software and code relating to the website, and all other aspects of the website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
7. Marks. Any trademarks or service marks that may be displayed on our website other than those pertaining to the name of our firm are the property of the respective owners of such marks.