- Law Offices
John B. Flemming
1 Elm Square, Ste. 3C
Andover, MA 01810
John B. Flemming, Esq.
I started the Law Office of John B. Flemming in 2006 after practicing law as a founding partner for over 23 years at a larger Boston personal injury firm. My objective in founding the Firm was to offer high quality and compassionate legal representation to clients who have suffered catastrophic injury or loss.
The level of quality and experience that we offer clients is based upon more than 30 years of representing clients in personal injury matters. I’ve personally represented clients in hundreds of medical malpractice, defective product, and personal injury cases, and worked with a large number of medical and other experts to help clients prove their case. While there can be no guaranty of success in any case, I have obtained substantial settlements or verdicts for many deserving clients; for a partial list of settlements and victories, please click here.
Our firm intentionally limits the number of cases so that each client gets the attention and experienced service he or she deserves. We do not have any junior associates or other partners; thus you do not need to be concerned that responsibility for your case may be divided up among more than one attorney. If you hire us, I will be your attorney.
If you bring a case against a hospital, doctor, or product manufacturer, insurance companies will hire experienced defense lawyers and generously bankroll the defense with insurance company funds. You need someone with the experience and commitment to your case to fight for you, to try your case if necessary, and to appeal any erroneous rulings by a judge or improper actions of defense lawyers which may have prejudiced your case.
About Attorney John Flemming
Attorney Flemming has been listed since 2001 in the publications “Best Lawyer’s in America” in the category of personal injury law. According to the publication, selection to “Best Lawyer’s” is “based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising of more than 2 million confidential evaluations by the top attorneys in the country”. Because no fee or purchase is required, being listed in “Best Lawyer’s” is considered a singular honor.
- Lafayette College, BA English, 1973
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. 1978 cum laude
- Associate Editor, Suffolk University Law Review, 1977-1978
- Admitted to the Bar, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1978
- Admitted U.S. District Court (Massachusetts), 1980
- Admitted U.S. District Court of Appeals, First Circuit, 1980
- Admitted to New Hampshire Bar, 2008
- Law Clerk to the Justices of the Superior Court of Massachusetts, 1978-1980
- Associate Instructor, New England School of Law, Trial Preparation and Trial Practice, 1983-1988
- Private Practice of Law, 1978 to present
- Partner Sarrouf, Tarricone & Flemming, 1983-2006
- Law Offices of John B. Flemming, 2006 to present
Bar Associations Memberships:
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, 1980 to present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1983 to present
- Member Products Liability Section
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 1980 to present
- Member Civil Litigation Council
- Member Free Arbitration Board
- M.A.T.A. Recent Developments – Products Liability: 11/98, 4/99
- M.A.T.A Premises Liability/Slip, Trip and Fall: 1990
- M.A.T.A. Venue & Jurisdiction: 1984, 1985
- MCLE Suing the Government – Civil Rights and Wrongs; 1/90
- NBI Personal Injury Settlements in Massachusetts: 1/99
- NBI Evaluating Personal Injury Cases: 12/90
- Harvard Law School Trial Adversary Workshop, Lecturer Instructor: 1991, 1993
- Martindale-Hubbell A.V. Rating
- Best Lawyers in America – Personal Injury, 2001 to present